Sunday, September 16, 2018

Scott, one of the true masters of BBQ

He's been fixing the Friday night dinner at ES for years. Thanks!

Jack 4-E showed up for a surprise visit. He brought a lot of goodies for the VROC'rs

Great to see his wife Barb too! Standing here with Sandy

Lucky Al was enjoying the motels golf cart. 

Here he is doing a self audition for a new part.

I did the filming, and was the voice of the off camera actor. I think that will probably seal the deal for him in a bad way. :(

Our days are spent riding......

.......but our evenings are spent visiting

Cheryl, she's so cool

The meat is coming out of the smoker


I was almost last in line

Still lots to choose from

Randy, one of the raffle winners choosing his prize

Sneaking back after taking the best item on the table

Freya, calling out the lucky numbers. Then she would give each lucky winner a great big hug.

Gord taking Connie for a ride!

By the time Sherm's number was called, it was slim pickings

Mitch giving a pleasant serenade 

Cheryl heading home early this morning. She'll ride 800 miles today. I saw a fb post saying she made it.

Blondie brought her new truck to the rally. She will travel with Cheryl until their paths split to their individual destinations

Gord, Randy and I spent our final day taking a short ride and seeing a few things to complete the ES experience

 The Passion Play is performed here many times during the season.

This was Gord's first visit to this attraction.

It is an interesting place



An actual section of the Berlin Wall, my first instinct was to escape.


I asked Gord if he had visited Magnetic Spring

He said he hadn't seen any of them

There are about 25 springs here in the Eureka Springs area


Nothing is flowing very heavy this year

After drinking a cup and washing his face the look he had after reading the sign saying the water was not safe to drink or touch.

The overflow is about a foot above the water level

A pretty rock formation along Hwy 265

Gord sitting in Missouri, Randy in Arkansas

His left foot in AR, his right in MO, but all of him in Blue Eye.

Left knee in............you get the idea

All of these chickens were taller than me, that yellow one in the middle is at least 10' or 11' tall

Our BBQ master

No more!

Looks like he'll be back

Even Freya won a prize

Looks like I have company for the evening

Randy is getting his windscreen ready to leave this morning

He sure is particular!

That's good, because he did mine too!

I stopped to enjoy the view of the fog over this lake.......oh yeah, there's no lake there.

It's your fault I stopped Brandon

I got the kids cone and it was humongous. 

Every time I would close the gap between me and Lucky Al, my biotch would slap me and yell "Slow down, slow down"

No comments:

Post a Comment