Thursday, September 13, 2018

Fun road to ride in Arkansas

My buddy Gord and I had a spirited ride today

While we were taking advantage of the photo op, some friends from the rally showed up.

After the Pig Trail, we rode Mt. Magazine

My bad memory at times has me calling it Medical, Mechanic, Medicine mountain, but it is actually what the sign calls it that is correct........I think.

A nice view over the valley below from the highest mountain in Arkansas.




We tried to eat here yesterday, but it would have been an hour and a half wait just to get a table and maybe another hour for the food.

We moved on to this joint.

Gord had been riding hot all day, but when I took this shot he had reigned it in so I didn't get a shot of the lean angle I was hoping for.

No comments:

Post a Comment