Friday, September 7, 2018

Ron has his favorite Harley Coffee Cup

But like a Harley leaks oil, so their coffee cups leak coffee

I stopped by to visit my friends Jim and Sharon as they are no longer snowbirds coming to visit us in the winter.







They now live full time in this beautiful adult community




I also got to visit Ron and JoAnn that are also no longer snowbirds. We went to breakfast at a bowling alley that also had a 9 hole miniature golf coarse.


As well as a nice dinning area.













Living on the sound affords some great views





This young eagle is thinking about joining the HOA as well.

Nice view of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge that replaced the old galloping gurdy  bridge.

Ron and JoAnn's lovely home










The local church for the town of Elbe. Small town, small church.

Coming out of the dam at Rimrock Lake, the Tieton River is flowing large


It's bringing out the kayaks by the truckload.

Looked like a mushroom growing on her head.
A little T-bucket, he tried to race me, but the Wing blew him off! :)



I rode past my old house in Yakima, it still looks nice.

I planted this trumpet vine in 1997

One of those leaning three wheel conversions

It looked pretty cool

If I had to ride a trike, I would consider this one.


The old T-Pot gas station in Zillah has been restored and moved to the downtown area.


Maybe the most famous Rodeo of all


Pendleton, Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment