Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I stopped for breakfast here on Hwy 6 after leaving my sons house. The food was very good


I stopped to visit one of my favorite cousins and she has a couple of new kitties.

They are very playful, but their adult job is to become mousers.

Vonnie saying goodbye as I leave her home


On my way to cousin Don's I stopped by the Mukilteo Lighthouse

For a second I thought I had already arrived at the Peel Ferry

You can read about it

The only thing this train carries are Boeing parts hauled from the dock to the assembly plant.

Only Boeing parts depart the ships at this dock


My cousin Don pulled in here so I could take the pick of the dock.

A tablespoon of this per day and you will never have kidney stones again!

Some of my cousins shelf art

The worlds largest mural

100,000 square feet

Don walking his twin dogs


Piper took a swim along the way in stinky water

This one is white, he can't jump!

Same big mural



I appreciated Don letting me park in the garage

Better view

He keeps his bike at his shop

It's been five years since he has ridden it

I think he enjoyed the day, I sure did!

Beautiful country views all day long

Lots of forest

Plenty of curves, two great days


These next two days I spent riding and visiting with Ron and Donna Cates

On the first day we passed the USS Kittyhawk

When they mothballed her the catapult was broke so they left all of the planes on board.


Head on view from across the harbor

The USS Kittyhawk, the Nina, Pinto, and the Santa Maria

We have the same bikes, 2018 Honda GW DCT Tours

This CC raft was at a fueling station in the Harbor

Across the Harbor from Bremerton is the Seattle Skyline

And you thought I didn't know my skylines

He started to head out to sea but decided to get a couple gals of fuel first.

The on on the left is faster

This one has more horsepower but is way slower, go figure

I guess he is going to show off and back into the pump

He is a little low on fuel, seems to be floating a little high

Turns out it is a Dry Storage Ammunition Cargo Ship

I didn't see the Red White and Blue so thought it might be a foreign ship

Okay, reverse for a 1000 feet and fill her up.




No comments:

Post a Comment