Saturday, September 1, 2018

I thought we were going to a concert

It was breakfast instead

I liked the Woody's of my day better.

I didn't, I quit back in the seventies.

Nehalem River



What the boats get to cross when heading into the ocean


A little rougher outside of the channel

A few fishing, none catching




I enjoyed just watching the waves keep coming





Eldo did too

But he did take time to smile

Lots of driftwood lodged in the rift raft

A few have lost their lives walking out here during a storm

I had to get pretty close before this seagull flew off


This rock wall was amazing

My ride and chauffeur for the day

Lucky Al came to mind




My Buddy Sherm came to mind



We visited the newly remodeled visitor center of the Tillimook Cheese plant.




We participated in all of the Adult activities


They explain everything from when the milk gets there......




c
...and even show you How to Cut the Cheese

I'm helping to give this little guy a good start

I think I'll look on Amazon for one of these. Cows have it made!


This little guy wouldn't let me have my turn so I had to settle for standing in line for an ice cream cone.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty darn cool looking trip! What flavor ice cream cone did you get?

    ReplyDelete