Saturday, August 25, 2018

My new friend Donnie met up with me this morning for breakfast and a nice ride along the coast.

He had been told about a great place to have breakfast so we rode to Orcutt to partake.

I guess Sherm and I aren't the only ones that photograph our food.

A very busy place

Reasonably so as the food was very good



Donnie got a new set of wheels

Anyone know where this it?

Donnie just spelled his name and is waiting for the automatic eraser to remove it.

After riding along the beach for a hundred miles or so I thought I should take a pic to share.

I wonder if they ever tire of the view?



Joy and Tony D invited me to spend the evening with them. It sure was nice catching up.

Tony's laughing because he is standing on a stepstool trying to be taller than me. 

I have no idea what kind of plant this is in his backyard, but I've never seen one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment