Sunday, August 26, 2018

Last night I stayed with Joy and Tony D in their recently remodeled home.

However, it still retains some of it's old world charm.

I was told it is of the Edwardian Period.

This proves it

Tony took us out for a great breakfast this morning.


We had to re-pose to get both in the picture with the food.


I kept this because I thought it was a good picture of us.

It's 59 degrees, Tony in shorts and warm. Me bundled up and a little chilled. I think Sherm might be rubbing off on me. :(

Seems like there is always some fog at the Golden Gate

Are you going to San Francisco?

Or are they sending you to Alcatraz?

Either way, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.


As I rode through this glen of eucalyptus, it smelled so strong of menthol I thought I was in a Vicks Factory.

My ride today is on Highway 1 starting just north of San Fran and ending in Leggett.

I'll be having these beautiful ocean views most of the way.

I think these birds have one thing on their mind.

Dinner!


All along the coast are these beautiful pink flowers that are just a stem and flower, no leaves

I haven't been able to tell if they are wild or have been planted.

My goal today was to ride through the remaining three drive through trees.

I did two of them





There is usually a nice person that will take your picture so you can be in it.

When I got to the second tree no one was there to take my money so I took a picture of me putting it in the slot so I would have a receipt.


This one looks like it could fall any time.

The Drive On Tree


Kind of hard to make it look convincing.


These trunks were hollowed out and turned in to tree houses for the kids to play in.

No comments:

Post a Comment