Friday, May 11, 2018

This cemetery was right on the Hwy and it caught my eye because of the unusual tombstones.

It looks pretty old

You will need to go back in time to get into Back in Time.

A town in NM populated by a few geometry wizards and two good bakers.

When ever I'm riding through country that looks like this I always look for antelope.
and there is always one looking back!



Outside of Quemado, NM is the VLA

Very Large Array

Giant satellite dishes designed to listen for radio signals from space

Yes, your taxes pay for this nonesense.........or is it?  You be the judge.

I wonder if this is connected to the Hawaii lava by an underground lave tube.





May be where the Smokey the Bear legend came from.

If this was in my yard, I'd restore it. Really looks solid.

Glad I was on my bike, I wanted to take it all.


I guess you have to milk a good thing.

Even the State is in on the milking.

Doesn't look like anyone wants to pay the $3

Folk Art?

They have three of the actual alien bodies here in the research center.

They say the glow from the aliens light the streets at night

I didn't get to take the tour today.

But I sure enjoyed my lettuce wrapped burger here.

No comments:

Post a Comment