Saturday, May 19, 2018

A nice view of Looking Glass Falls from Thursday's ride.


Nice 50ish Ford when we stopped for lunch.

An RT1200, Ducati Multi, Triumph Trophey, and a BMW XR1000. How do they expect me to keep up?




These guys don't slow down in the rain!!!


It might as well have been the Heart Attack Grill

A nice view point near the Tennessee end of the Dragon

Chad pulling in to the viewpoint

Nice Bike!!!

Those yellow Wings sure photograph well

On the North Carolina end are all of the gift shops

The tree of Shame.........luckily I'm not a contributor.

It's a windy road

Usually you see a lot of idiots crossing the double yellow in to oncoming. Not today, at least while I was out there. Nothing but fun!

At my age, it's probably my last visit. (sad)

No comments:

Post a Comment