Tuesday, May 15, 2018

I usually try to avoid big cities, but riding through Atlanta, GA this morning it was stop and go all of the way.

Only a few of the many Skyscrapers across the city.

I got to pay a short visit with my friend Mark and his wife Wanda. They were in a horrific motorcycle accident last month and have both undergone many surgeries. They are a Christian family and have really come together to care for each other. Let's all keep them in our prayers for continued healing and comfort.

I wasn't sure what this was, but.......

....the paint job says it all.

I never saw this in the road as I had glance back to change lanes. I didn't know what happened when I hit it at 60 mph. It brought me to a halt real fast and then it took me about 15 minutes to detach it from my bike. A real pain and a real scare.

900' makes this the deepest canyon in GA.

Know as Tallulah Falls


I got caught in a downpour coming into town. The motel has been kind enough to let me park under the cover.

Sheila on her Brand New Can Am

Only some of the turnout for the first unofficial dinner of the SEVROC rally. 


Bob and Linda

Bill and Laura

These three guys

Ryan and Shannon

Brandon and Sheila

Me, oops! I've been Photo Bombed!

It's still raining, I sure hope it ends by tomorrow.

These goats like to hang out here on the mountain across the highway from the motel. I took this with 20x zoom. Maybe I can snatch one of Shannon's pics she took with her $45,000 lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment