Saturday, June 9, 2018

My daughters kitty Annie rules the roost!

We went to the Anchorage Museum and these two kids found this to be a fun exhibit.

This kid did too.

Exhibit represents every Sub from 1887 to somewhere in the 80's

These are the names of the subs.


They have a large fossil display all from Alaska.



This was our docent. I could here her well in the museum store but not out at the displays.
A very large and very nice painting of McKinley from 1929



A waterproof garment made from intestinal linings.

A more traditional garment

Me fifteen minutes into the museum visit. :)

I was heading to breakfast, but became it.

I'm not sure why my wife and sisters wanted to go to this.

We made it to the eve of Sarah's wedding

We were late, not like me at all.

That beautiful girl in black is the bride, and my little girl.

Tammy has graciously opened her home for the gathering.

Some will be staying in these tipi's

I got to stay in one three years ago when I rode my motorcycle up here.



The Honeymoon Suite

Lucky guys get mosquitoe netting!





Their story on the way to the lake







This was the original cabin 

The actual wedding will take place at a location across the lake.

It was determined by this tic tac toe game.

One of the party barges.
Jeannie, Lanny, Marla, Shari, Eldonna

Inside of the original cabin

You know the rules, now follow them! :)

Eldo, Jeannie, Eldonna

This old girl still runs.


A few are camping in tents  

If you're really lucky, you might get to stay in this cabin. It's awesome!

Dinner was so GOOD! Maybe the best lasagna I have ever eaten.


Hmmm, not sure.......


A very fun evening of visiting!


Yum-Yum

Celebrating two birthday's this evening.

One of each please

Lindsey, the birthday girl!



Four great high school friends.
Chris, Lindsey, Allyson, Jessie
Kelly would show up later.




This ship was placed here by a tsunami that resulted from the earthquake in 1964.

Clever park bench in front of our motel

Motel decorations



Outside the motel room

Next up, wedding pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment